Thursday, April 13, 2017

EwE - Cherry Almond Chocolate Clusters - Easter Eats



For Eating with Ellie this week, Kayte chose the seasonal theme of Easter Eats.  For that reason, I decided that chocolate was the go.  (Sorry Kayte!)

I chose to make Ellie's Cherry Almond Chocolate Clusters from So Easy.  And so easy they were.  Pour melted chocolate over chopped roasted almonds and dried cherries, spoon into mounds and set in the fridge. Voila!

These were delicious - you can't really go wrong.  It's a bit like making mendiants - ridiculously simple but so good nonetheless.

My Valentines Sonny Angel also happens to be a rabbit, so to get value for money, he is modelling my Cherry Almond Chocolate Clusters too.

To see what everyone else made for Easter Eats this week, visit the LYL section of the EwE website.

5 comments:

Pam said...

Cherry works for me and so does the rest! Perfect for Easter!

Cheri Savory Spoon said...

Wow! these look fabulous, chocolate with fruit and nits, sounds like perfection.

Johanna GGG said...

Sounds delicious - I did hope there were easter eggs in the clusters but cherry and almond will do me just fine

~~louise~~ said...

Sooooooo easy peasy, Gaye! My kind of recipe these days and I'm sure just as yummy!!! Thanks for sharing, Gaye...

TeaLady said...

Easy AND Chocolate. GREAT choice!!