Thursday, October 13, 2016

EwE - Savoury Peach Chicken - It's Peachy!





This week's Eating with Ellie theme is It's Peachy!, chosen by me.

The obvious thing would have been to choose a sweet dish, but I went for savoury instead and chose Ellie's Savoury Peach Chicken.  Blame Blogger for the ridiculous angle of the photo for this post - I am sick of fighting with this flaw in the application.  Google, please put a photo rotation feature into Blogger.

This dish was terrific - very tasty, and I like the sweet and salty combination that comes with meat and fruit in a dish.  The sauce on its own is devine.  I served this dish with steamed broccoli  - easy and tasty.

To see what everyone else made for this week's theme, visit the LYL section of the EwE website.

2 comments:

2paw said...

I too enjoy meat and fruit combinations and that looks delicious, whatever the aspect!!

Kayte said...

I have made this one and it is delicious, the peach and chicken really do pair nicely. Your photo is just beautiful. I posted my entry today, again, sorry for the lateness but I wanted to do it anyway. It was a smoothie made with frozen peaches and tasted like peach pie...I loved it. In the So Easy book...thanks for picking this theme as I might not have gotten around to it for awhile and I really think I will make this one quite often.