Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Easy Chicken Bake by The Hairy Dieters



When looking for dinner inspiration, I took account of the fact that I had chicken breasts in the freezer, and hit The Hairy Dieters' Book 2, The Hairy Dieters Eat for Life, for recipes.  I found a recipe for Easy Chicken Bake, which is also online here.

As the Hairy Dieters say, this recipe is dead simple.  Toss some chopped zucchini, tomatoes, red onion, sweet potatoes and capsicum into a baking dish with a few chicken breasts, season with salt, pepper and chilli, and bake.  In no time at all, and with minimal effort, you end up with a healthy, satisfying meal.

This dish is the kind of thing that, for ease and results, could become a family favourite.

2 comments:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

I looove dishes like these. Also they last the two of us a few nights as well which is good! :D

Cakelaw said...

So do I - so quick and easy.