Wednesday, November 11, 2015

WWDH - Potato and Cherry Tomato Frittata


For Wednesday with Donna Hay this week, Chaya chose the Potato and Cherry Tomato Frittata - recipe online here.

This was a quick and easy dish that I prepared for a weekend breakfast, and served with a dash of tabasco.  I learned from Donna's other frittata recipes not to overcook it otherwise the frittata goes dry.

I liked this one.  To see what the others thought of this dish, visit the LYL section of the WWDH website.

2 comments:

Andrea_TheKitchenLioness said...

Dear Gaye, frittatas are such a wonderful dish to prepare and quite versatile too. Your version based on Danna Hay´s recipe looks quite delightful with the fresh cherry tomatoes and the herbs! Wonderful lunch idea! And you are so right about not overcccoking the lot - that way it stays nice and soft and fluffy!

TeaLady said...

I really liked this one. Lots of color and lots of flavor. I made 1/2 and it fit in my little skillet perfectly.