Friday, November 6, 2015

Frank Camorra's Malted Milk Cookies with Pistachio



For a little Friday fun, I present Frank Camorra's Malted Milk Cookies with Pistachio.  The recipe is online here.  The food stylist obviously thought white icing looked better in the photo, but I promise you that if you put malted milk powder in the icing as directed, you do not get white icing.

These cookies are absolutely devine.  They are soft and chewy and chocolatey, and easy to eat a zillion.

Go forth and make them for the weekend - they are seriously good.

6 comments:

Johanna GGG said...

those look delicious - my dad loved malted milk so I love the name too

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

These sound incredible! Hehe it's so odd the things that they do in photography. Why can't they just use the ingredients in the recipe so we all know what it will look like?

The Caked Crusader said...

Look great - I always think pistachio is such a pretty decoration; there's nothing else that has that vibrant green tinge!

Kari said...

How delicious and I too love the name :)

Andrea_TheKitchenLioness said...

Dear Gaye, I love baking with malted milk powder and the kids love eating the results - I am always looking for new ways to use it in my baking - so, thank you for pointing me the right way, these cookies look delightful!

Amy (Savory Moments) said...

These cookies look delicious! i really enjoy pistachios a lot, and you can't beat chocolate.