Wednesday, September 11, 2013

WWDH - Baked Fish with Tomatoes and Garlic



This week's Wednesday with Donna Hay pick is from Kayte, who chose Baked Fish with Tomatoes and Garlic from Modern Classics Book I.  You can find the recipe with beautiful photos here.

This is super easy, super quick and tasty. I found that my capers had dried out so those are missing from the recipe - they would have made it even better.

To see what Kayte, Margaret, Chaya and Sarah thought of this recipe, go visit them.

6 comments:

Choc Chip Uru @ Go Bake Yourself said...

So much flavour in this :D
Delicious job!

Cheers
Choc Chip Uru

yummychunklet said...

Very healthy!

Kari said...

I love this style of fish preparation - even though I don't seem to have fish anymore these days I have fond memories of these dishes!

Sarah said...

Too bad about the capers. I think next time I might not rinse them - I kind of like my capers salty. This time I deferred to Donna, because she is usually right. One day I want to be usually right as well. :)

Margaret said...

I didn't get to this one, but will. Lots of garlic = lots of flavor. Looks perfect.

Chaya said...

This looks yummy. I hope I will be able to catch up. I think, I should drop out until the holidays are over. I didn't even know what we were cooking.